Market Overview: Just how big is the UK magazine media market?
All the magazine media stats you’ll ever need in one handy download. The very best industry data is sourced from PAMCo, AA/WARC and Nielsen, and is updated quarterly.
- Magazines are projected to have accounted for almost £560.4 million of ad spend in 2022
- Top magazine advertisers include Apple, VictoriaPlum, Johnson & Johnson, Chanel and Sainsbury’s
- Magazine media reaches 76% of adults in the UK each month
- Almost two thirds of UK adults (63%) read magazines through a digital medium each month and this is growing steadily
- According to PAMCo data 72% of readers think that reading magazines is time well spent and 91% trust what they read*.
last updated January 2023
*Re-based to exclude those who said neither trust nor distrust