Our Market Overview is a run down of the latest PAMCo, AA/WARC and Nielsen data demonsrating the make up of ther magaine industry.
- Magazines are projected to have accounted for £534.5 million of ad spend in 2023
- Top magazine advertisers include Apple, VictoriaPlum, Johnson & Johnson, Chanel and Sainsbury’s
- Magazine media reaches 72% of adults in the UK each month
- Almost two thirds of UK adults (58%) read magazines through a digital medium each month
- According to PAMCo data 72% of readers think that reading magazines is time well spent and 91% trust what they read*.
last updated September 2023
*Re-based to exclude those who said neither trust nor distrust