All the magazine media stats you’ll ever need in one handy download. The very best industry data is sourced from PAMCo, AA/WARC and Nielsen, and is updated quarterly.
- Magazines are projected to have accounted for almost £560.4 million of ad spend in 2022
- Top magazine advertisers include Apple, VictoriaPlum, Johnson & Johnson, Chanel and Sainsbury’s
- Magazine media reaches 76% of adults in the UK each month
- Almost two thirds of UK adults (63%) read magazines through a digital medium each month and this is growing steadily
- According to PAMCo data 72% of readers think that reading magazines is time well spent and 91% trust what they read*.
last updated January 2023
*Re-based to exclude those who said neither trust nor distrust