Online retail giant roll out digital content package with Time Inc. to drive awareness and purchase consideration of their plus size fashion range.
THE BIG IDEA
Ebay wanted to shift brand awareness, drive engagement and purchase consideration for the brand through promoting their plus size fashion range – one of the largest fashion categories for the consumer group than any other retailer.
- Native content was commissioned across titles
- Sponsored social streaming
- Content sourced via social influencers
The campaign overall saw an increase in perceptions of ebay as well as positive word of mouth that went on to influence purchase behaviour.
- 73% recommended / intended to recommend ebay to someone, exceeding the benchmark of 38%
- 87% considered buying fashion from ebay – a 45% uplift as a result of the campaign
- Drove high levels of purchase with 39% claiming to have bought fashion products from ebay
You might also like
Get the latest in the fast paced world of magazine media delivered straight to your inbox.