New content solutions, licensing and live event packages now available to clients
Hearst UK has announced the launch of Hearst Solutions, the new name for it’s broad spectrum of connected services that are now available to clients. These diversified range from accreditation from Hearst’s most trusted brands, through to licensing deals, as well as branded content and live experiences.
The launch includes the re-naming of two groups within Hearst Solutions:
- Hearst Content Agency (formally Hearst Made) – creating custom content for brands from magazines to TV commercials that create connections and shift behaviours. Hearst currently work with clients such as Asda, O2 and P&G
- Hearst Studio (previously Content Studio) – Hearst’s award-winning branded content division, which delivers innovative and immersive branded content solutions
Other wide-ranging offerings within Hearst Solutions include:
- Hearst Advertising – offers clients the opportunity to reach positive people in positive environments through print and digital advertising campaigns and promotions
- Hearst Accreditation – built on decades of product testing, consumer panels and expert editorial know-how, Hearst Accreditation provides a seal of approval from Hearst’s brands, including Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Women’s Health and Men’s Health
- Hearst Licensing – licensing services, leveraging the power of Hearst’s brands, extending from product development to marketing support; partners include Shearing’s Country Living Hotels and the Men’s Health gym range with Argos
- Hearst Data & Insights – using digital analytics, a 48,000 strong readers panel, 700,000 plus subscriber base and unique online polling, Hearst’s data hub has access to in-depth data, which can be used to help find even more effective ways of targeting the right consumers for commercial partners
- Hearst Commerce – powered by Hearst’s extensive data and technology capabilities, Hearst Commerce helps partners sell their products in trusted, brand-safe environments
- Hearst Live - the award-winning live events division responsible for experiences such as ELLE Weekender, Esquire Townhouse and Cosmopolitan Self Made as well as white-label client events. Hearst Live brings brands to life through bespoke events which can be amplified by Hearst’s full suite of solutions. In 2018, Hearst Live attracted over one million visitors to its 70+ events
- Hearst Purpose – a way for partners to join forces with Hearst on initiatives that improve lives by creating real and lasting change, which are a force for good in society
All of these solutions can be viewed in Hearst’s newly launched corporate website: www.hearst.co.uk
Jane Wolfson, Chief Agency Officer at Hearst UK said: “Our creative solutions at Hearst are in huge demand. Our strategy is underpinned by creativity and innovation, and we are committed to solving our commercial partners business needs. We believe the launch of Hearst Solutions will make our commercial offering as clear as possible for our valued partners to navigate, so they understand the multitude of ways in which we can help them. We look forward to working collaboratively with our customers and continuing to delight them with our award-winning work.”
Get the latest in the fast paced world of magazine media delivered straight to your inbox.