Motoring magazine brand pulls in 900k video views and 3k competition entries
Mercedes-Benz wanted to drive consideration for its models and generate active recommendations for the brand.
They wanted to build key audience relationships through brochure request and test drives, as well as unlock potential data and increase brand recognition.
The campaign focused on three key pillars: people, expertise and heritage. Throughout the year BBC Top Gear magazine devised a series of co-created video content with strong narrative, highlighting key model launches across multiple platforms.
All activity was designed to help consideration, data capture and lead generation.
- Digital - Centralised hub and online traffic drivers
- Social - With video embedded and used as key traffic drivers
- Print - Including big, impactful formats
- Tablet - Interactive and video enabled
- The magazine media campaign successfully delivered on Mercedes-Benz's key objectives.
- The specially created microsite had over 70k unique users and reached 3.2 million people via social media.
- Audience engagement saw over 900k video views, over 10k likes, comments and shares, and almost 3k competition entries.
- Test drive applications and brochure requests were in excess of 700.
You might also like
Get the latest in the fast paced world of magazine media delivered straight to your inbox.