Dennis created a multi platform content campaign to engage with audiences across multiple brands including; Auto Express, Carbuyer, EVO, Alphr and The Week.
THE BIG IDEA
In partnership with SEAT, Dennis created a multi-platform content campaign to engage with audiences across multiple brands including; Auto Express, Carbuyer, EVO, Alphr and The Week.
Dennis followed the journey of the all new SEAT Arona from the exclusive unveil at Frankfurt motorshow through to the official UK launch, creating content along the way to inspire readers to ‘Do your thing’, forget the norm and live life ‘your way’, proving why the Arona is the SUV of choice to help you do this.
This partnership focused on real world advocates, capturing their excitement, initial reaction and enthusiasm for both the car itself and it’s ‘Do your thing’ attitude. Chosen advocates got the exclusive opportunity to see the Arona for the very first time before anyone else and ask SEAT’s lead designer any questions they wanted. They even got the chance to put the car to the test themselves, when two advocates fulfilled their bucket list dreams in the new SEAT Arona.
- create a cross platform campaign to generate excitement around the launch of the all new SEAT Arona.
- build model awareness and familiarity among in-market buyers.
- create captivating content to engage with SEAT’s target audience throughout all stages of the launch; from the world exclusive unveiling to the UK on-sale date.
- generate desire for both the Arona and the Leon CUPRA through engaging content
- drive a minimum of 40,000 views per video
- Dennis followed the journey of the all new SEAT Arona from the exclusive unveil at Frankfurt motorshow through to the official UK launch, creating content along the way to inspire our readers to ‘Do your thing’, forget the norm and live life ‘your way’, proving why the Arona is the SUV of choice to help you do this.
- Via three videos and eight articles, Dennis created content to inspire, engage and excite.
- Alongside Arona content, three articles were created dedicated to the all new Cupra, to elevate the SEAT brand and get in-market buyers passionate about the SEAT range, and it’s highly anticipated new SUV launch.
- Content was housed in a bespoke SEAT content hub, alongside our editorial features and reviews, to ensure there was a portfolio of content for the brands engaged audiences to consume.
All participants featured in the videos expressed on set and post filming how much they enjoyed the experience, and were excited to be apart of an exclusive experience.
- Total Video Views: 136,483, 14% over target
- Native - 439,950 impressions
- Takeover - 369,914 page impressions
- Traffic Drivers - 613,460 impressions
- Total number of Facebook Engagements: 867
- Best Performing Post: AEX The Unveil (283 Engagements)
- Total number of Twitter Engagements: 63
- Best Performing Tweet: ‘SEAT Adds Amazon Alexa…’ (37 Engagements)
The first two posts introduced the partnership to the audience and saw reach and performance increase from there. Post #1 competed with significant automotive motor show news content at the same time.
SEAT Arona Awareness:
- With an awareness increase of 83%, it is clear that the campaign has successfully educated and inspired their in-market audience. Also, by utilising the quality of the brands and the expertise of their teams, there was a rise in consideration of the SEAT Arona as a future purchase.
- All image elements of the SEAT brand have increased, particularly the desirable (+72%) and bold (+54%) associations.
- Overall the research reflects the positive effect that sponsored content has on audience perceptions.
You might also like
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest developments and the brightest thinking in magazine media.