Interior designers in campaign to promote the M&S Home range
Marks & Spencer were looking to drive credibility, endorsement and intention to purchase across their M&S Home range.
Red commissioned three interior ambassadors - including lifestyle Director Pip McCormach - to each design a room showcasing products from the M&S home range.
The fully integrated campaign included print, video content, digital, social and M&S in-store branding.
- The videos were viewed over 68k times
- From 22-28 February the article became the fourth best read article on the Red website based on unique users
- Across the campaign, average dwell times were 3m50sec
- The campaign hit 107% of its KPIs with 8,576 unique users and 9,851 page views
- The campaign achieved its aim to drive credibility, with the project ambassadors generating over 5k social post 'likes'
You might also like
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest developments and the brightest thinking in magazine media.