Digital Spy campaign for The Walking Dead resonates for Sky, achieving 41% over-delivery on KPIs
Building on their long standing partnership with Hearst brand Digital Spy, Sky was looking to drive sales of the new Sky Box Sets with a focus on The Walking Dead, seasons 1-6.
The campaign utilised strong imagery from the show to engage Digital Spy’s audience. Integrating both the show’s previous season favourite moments, characters and scenes plus a teaser of what’s to come, a bespoke digital solution was created to generate conversation and hype around the show.
The campaign was kick-started with a bold and high impact digital takeover, and complemented with native and dynamic formats including a Hero/Marquee.
- The magazine media campaign resonated with the loyal audience base achieving 41% over delivery on KPIs
- The Hero championed and delivered the highest CTR of 0.24%
- Dwell times of the native content averaged at 2m 23s
- Total social shares reached 6.3k with the co-branded article being the 4th most shared article in February
- The shorthand format reached 33.2k users and co-branded article reached 23k users
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest developments and the brightest thinking in magazine media.