The Digital Content Summit is a must-attend event for all senior professionals interested in publishing, content development, social media, digital, marketing, innovation, creative and brand management
This summit will equip you with content ammunition in order to create, deliver and monetise your content and brand.
Hearst Magazines UK will be taking part with the following session:
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Managing content ownership models
- Managing crowdsourced content and content-creation spaces – who owns the IP?
- Curating consumer-created content: the changing relationship between brands and fans
- Understanding the growing range of agency-created content models
- Steve Wind-Mozley, Director of Digital, Virgin Media
- Sanjay Sudra, Head of Digital Transformation, Merlin Entertainments,
- Vic White, Commercial Content Director, Hearst
7 key takeaways you will leave with:
- Breaking down internal silos to improve organisation-wide service
- Developing service strategies to cater to changing consumer lifecycles
- Designing customer-centricity into the organisation and product from the start
- Driving engagement and monetization through increased brand loyalty
- Building an effective multi-channel strategy
- Upskilling customer service staff to resolve more complex issues
- Using data analytics to drive engagement and inform product development
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest developments and the brightest thinking in magazine media.