For its second edition, the conference will give updates on the drivers and trends of the quickly evolving publishing industry.
Over the two days, the event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the publishing industry: publishers, technology, design, UX, CX and advertising companies, to hear case-studies and discuss during interactive sessions & panel discussions.
Hearst's Georgina Holt will be taking part in this event, check back fro more information in the coming weeks.
- Intelligent Content: The Future of Content Creation?
- App Monetisation
- Evolving Programmatic Models
- Dealing with Programmatic related Challenges
- Trends on Advertising & Marketing for Publishers
- Multi-Platform Publishing
- Reaching out to Specific Audience
- The Shift in the Publishers’ Working Culture
- Virtual Reality in Publications: What to Expect?
- Emma Winchurch-Beale, International Sales Director, The Washington Post
- Diana Olar, Managing Director, The Publisher Agency
- Mihnea Vasiliu, Managing Director, Ringier Romania
- senior representative, PulsePoint
- Simon Haynes, Head of Digital, N&S Plus
- Julian Childs, Managing Director, UK and EMEA, Business Insider
- Jack Riley, Commercial & Audience Development Director, The Huffington Post
- Georgina Holt, Publisher, Cosmopolitan, Hearst Magazines
- Shahin Nabavian, Head of Digital, Economist Intelligence Unit
- Alberto Barreiro Gonzalez, Chief Experience Officer, PRISA
- Patrick Falconner, Managing Director, NY Times
If you'd like to register for this event please visit the ACI Website for ticket information.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest developments and the brightest thinking in magazine media.